- Your access to the virtual conference is personal and cannot be transferred to anybody else. If you share your credentials and any non-registered participant enters the meeting with them, they will be banned.
- The conference staff will verify the participants in the Zoom rooms. They will remove those not identifiable as conference participants and fail to answer the request to identify themselves.
- For security reasons, the Zoom links will not be sent to the speakers. To access the virtual rooms, please follow the indications that you will find on this website.
- The conference is live streaming, and it will not be recorded.
- The virtual oral presentations will take place through Zoom, while the poster presentations will run in Gather Town.
- To access or deliver a virtual presentation, please follow the corresponding indications that you will find on this website.
- All the times in the programme are GMT+9 (Japan time).
- The participants can join either the scientific sessions or the networking area at any moment during the whole conference, but there are specific virtual social events scheduled.
- The virtual Zoom rooms will be opened 10 minutes before the conference starts each day.
- The participants are invited to join the networking area during the virtual social events: lunch break and online welcome reception on Saturday the 4th of June, 18:30-19:30 GMT+9 (Japan time).
- On the registration tool, you will find the Zoom and Gather Town passwords to enter either the virtual rooms through Zoom or the networking area through Gather Town.
- Valid passwords will be available only on the day of the test session and during the conference days.
- The Zoom password is valid for all the Zoom rooms.
- Both passwords will be frequently updated, so you will need to get the new ones periodically.
Any last-minute change in the programme, such as cancellations, changes of room, etc. will be announced on TwitterFollow @CFECMStatistics. The conference Tweets can also be found here.
Assistance (see also the Frequently Asked Questions or Problems)
- All rooms are monitored by an “Angel”, a member of the conference staff that you can identify among the participants with the name “Angel” followed by a number.
- If you cannot connect to Zoom, please check here.
- For assistance concerning how Zoom works, please see the Zoom tutorials.
- For assistance concerning audio, video or screen sharing, please see here.
- If your technical problem persists, you can contact the conference support desk on the virtual support room (passcode 112) or by email.