- Your access to the virtual conference is personal and cannot be transferred to anybody else. If you share your credentials and any non-registered participant enters the meeting with them, they will be banned.
- Keep at hand your registration number. You can find your registration number in the email confirming that you are registered or in the conference receipt that you can download from the registration tool. The conference staff may request this number for identification purposes.
- All the times in the programme are in GMT+8 (Hong Kong time).
- The participants can join either the scientific sessions or the neworking area at any moment during the whole conference, but there are specific virtual social events scheduled.
- The virtual Zoom rooms will be opened 10 minutes before the conference starts each day.
- The participants are invited to join the neworking area during the virtual social events: lunch break, and online welcome reception on Thursday the 24th of June, 19:00-20:00 GMT+8 (Hong Kong time).
- On the registration tool, you will find the Zoom and Gather Town passwords to enter either the virtual rooms through Zoom or the neworking area through Gather Town.
- Valid passwords will be available only the day of the test session and during the conference days.
- The Zoom password is valid for all the Zoom rooms.
- Both passwords will be frequently updated, so you will need to get the new ones periodically.
- All the rooms will be monitored by an “Angel”, a member of the conference staff that you can identify among the participants with the name “Angel” followed by the room number.
- If you cannot connect to Zoom, please check here.
- For assistance concerning how Zoom works please see the Zoom tutorials.
- For assistance concerning audio, video or screen sharing, please see here.
- If your technical problem persists, you can contact the conference support desk by email.