Indications for the participants to access virtual networking space
- Read the General Information and the Technical Requirements carefully before entering the conference virtual networking space. Accessing this conference implies to accept the conditions.
- Log in registration tool and keep your session open. Only registered participants with a session open in the same browser will be able to access to the virtual networking space.
- The virtual networking space is accessible from the interactive programme.
- Open the link of the interactive programme.
- Click on any of the networking events. Log in Gather Town with the same email as for the conference. The password is on the registration tool.
- If you are not registered for the conference, or you are not logged in the registration and submission tool, you will get an error and will be requested to do that. Once you are logged in, please return to the web page that gave the error and refresh it. You can also return to your conference schedule and click on the event you wish to attend.
- In Gather Town, you will be able to walk in the virtual network space with other participants (see functionality here).
- If your sound was working properly and it does not work in Gather Town, please reboot your device.