Selected peer-review papers will be considered for publication in a special peer-reviewed, or regular, issues of the Journal Econometrics and Statistics. Each special issue will have its own Call For Papers and Guest Editors. Papers can be submitted to the special issues at any time by the 15th of July 2018.
- (Part A: Econometrics) Annals of Computational and Financial Econometrics (call for papers in pdf file)
- (Part A: Econometrics) Theoretical Econometrics.
Guest Editors: Jean-Marie Dufour, Alain Hecq and Alan Wan.
- (Part A: Econometrics) Computational Econometrics
Guest Editors: Tomohiro Ando, Lynda A. Khalaf, Erricos Kontoghiorghes, David E. Rapach and Peter Winker.
- (Part B: Statistics) Copulas
Guest Editors: Fabrizio Durante, Christian Genest and Ivan Kojadinovic.
- (Part B: Statistics) Neuroimaging
Guest Editors: Armin Schwartzman and Timothy D. Johnson.
Information about the CSDA (Computational Statistics and Data Analysis) special issues organised by CMStatistics can be found here.