Selected peer-review papers will be considered for publication in a special peer-reviewed, or regular, issues of the journals Computational Statistics and Data Analysis and Econometrics and Statistics. Each special issue will have its own Call For Papers and Guest Editors. The deadline of papers submissions will be after the conference. However papers will be able to be submitted at any time.
- (Part A: Econometrics) Annals of Computational and Financial Econometrics.
- (Part A: Econometrics) Theoretical Econometrics.
Guest Editors: Jean-Marie Dufour, Alain Hecq and Alan Wan.
- (Part A: Econometrics) Computational Econometrics
Guest Editors: Tomohiro Ando, Lynda A. Khalaf, Erricos Kontoghiorghes, David E. Rapach and Peter Winker.
- (Part B: Statistics) Copulas
Guest Editors: Fabrizio Durante, Christian Genest and Ivan Kojadinovic.
- (Part B: Statistics) Neuroimaging
Guest Editors: Armin Schwartzman and Timothy D. Johnson.
- High-dimensional and functional data analysis.
Guest Editors: Frederic Ferraty, Piotr Kokoszka, Jane-Ling Wang and Yichao Wu.
- 4th Special Issue on advances in mixture models.
Guest Editors: Jochen Einbeck, John Hinde, Salvatore Ingrassia, Paul McNicholas, Tsung-I Lin.
- Special Issue on Biostatistics.
Guest Editors: Ming-Yen Cheng. Yi Li, Catherine Chunling Liu, Michele Guindani, Jae Won Lee.